Nick has over 20 years experience managing a wide range of service delivery and second tier voluntary sector organisations.
He provides training in the voluntary and public sectors, and is an Associate Lecturer with the Open University Business School.
He is a full certificated member of the Institute of Fundraising.
- Highly developed knowledge and experience of strategy, how it applies in practice, and how to successfully engage stakeholders
in strategic planning processes
- Extensive knowledge of the voluntary and statutory sectors, and partnership working, particularly in the field of social care
- Strong facilitation skills and experience of providing training and teaching in a broad range of settings
- Commitment to and successful experience of developing the involvement of service users in voluntary organisations
Nick can offer a range of training, development and consultancy solutions, particularly around organisational and service
development, and strategic planning.
- Strategic & Business Planning
- Managing your organisation
- Managing people
- Training and development
- External Supervision
- Service development
- Consultancy and advice
- Service user involvement